Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
The Bellagio is known for its luxurious amenities and high-end dining options, making it a popular destination for foodies visiting Las Vegas. The hotel offers a diverse selection of restaurants, ranging from classic Italian cuisine at Lago by Julian Serrano to Japanese-inspired fare at Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge.
For a fine dining experience, guests can visit the two Michelin-starred restaurant Picasso, which offers an elegant atmosphere and stunning views of the Bellagio Fountains. The Bellagio also features casual dining options like the famous Bellagio Buffet, where guests can indulge in an extensive selection of international dishes.
With so many dining options available, there is something to satisfy every palate at the Bellagio.
What Do We Love About Dining at Bellagio
There are so many reasons to love the restaurants at Bellagio. From the elegant ambiance to the top-notch service, everything about the dining experience is designed to impress. And of course, the food is simply outstanding.
One of the things that sets Bellagio’s restaurants apart is the caliber of the chefs. Each restaurant features a renowned culinary master who has created a menu that showcases their unique style and creativity. Whether you’re in the mood for Italian, Japanese, or classic American cuisine, you’ll find it all here – and it’s all prepared with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Another thing that sets Bellagio’s restaurants apart is the attention to detail that goes into every aspect of the dining experience. From the exquisite presentation of each dish to the impeccable service from the knowledgeable staff, every detail is carefully considered to ensure that guests have an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just looking for a delicious meal, Bellagio’s restaurants are the perfect choice for an unforgettable dining experience.
Every Bellagio Restaurant
- Le Cirque – French cuisine
- Picasso – French and Spanish cuisine
- Jasmine – Cantonese and Szechwan cuisine
- PRIME Steakhouse – American Steakhouse
- Michael Mina – Contemporary Seafood & Steak
- The Mayfair Supper Club – American supper club experience
- The Garden Table – American Experience
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar – Farm-to-table cuisine
- LAGO – Italian cuisine
- Spago – Californian and Italian cuisine
- Sadelle’s – New York-Style Deli
- The Buffet at Bellagio – Buffet
- Fix – American bar and grill
- Noodles – Asian cuisine
- Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge – Japanese cuisine
- Cafe Bellagio – American cuisine
- Starbucks – Coffee
Our Favorite Bellagio Restaurants
- Le Cirque – Le Cirque is a French restaurant located inside the Bellagio that serves upscale dishes in a glamorous atmosphere. This restaurant offers stunning views of the Bellagio Fountains and features classic French dishes, such as foie gras, lobster risotto, and escargot.
- Prime Steakhouse – As its name suggests, Prime Steakhouse offers a range of delicious, high-quality steaks. This restaurant is known for its juicy, perfectly cooked cuts of meat and its extensive wine list. The dining room features a warm, welcoming atmosphere with a modern twist.
- Lago – Lago is an Italian restaurant with a modern twist that features breathtaking views of the Bellagio Fountains. The menu at Lago includes an array of classic Italian dishes, such as pizza, pasta, and seafood. Guests can enjoy their meal in the vibrant dining room or on the patio, which provides an up-close view of the fountain show.
- Picasso – Picasso is a fine dining French restaurant located inside the Bellagio that features breathtaking views of the Bellagio Fountains. The menu at Picasso includes a range of classic French dishes, such as lobster bisque, foie gras, and duck breast. The dining room is adorned with original artwork by Pablo Picasso.
- Jasmine – Jasmine is a Chinese restaurant located inside the Bellagio that features a sophisticated atmosphere and an extensive menu of traditional Chinese dishes. Some of the standout dishes at Jasmine include the Peking duck and the hot and sour soup.
- The Mayfair Supper Club – This restaurant offers a classic supper club experience, complete with live entertainment and dancing. The menu features American cuisine with a contemporary twist, including dishes like Lobster Thermidor, Beef Wellington, and Charred Octopus.
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar – Harvest by Roy Ellamar is a farm-to-table restaurant located inside the Bellagio that focuses on using locally sourced, sustainable ingredients. The menu at Harvest includes a range of dishes inspired by the seasons, such as roasted beets with burrata, and lamb shank with creamy polenta. The dining room is designed with natural elements, such as reclaimed wood and stone, to create a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Celebrity Chefs with Bellagio Restaurants
The Bellagio Las Vegas is home to several celebrity chef restaurants. Some of the top celebrity chefs with restaurants at the Bellagio include:
- Wolfgang Puck: Wolfgang Puck’s Spago offers Californian cuisine with global influences, while his Bar & Grill serves up American fare.
- Michael Mina: Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant offers contemporary seafood, while his Pub 1842 serves up elevated pub fare.
- Todd English: Todd English’s Olives features Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, while his The Buffet at Bellagio offers an all-you-can-eat feast.
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten: Jean-Georges Steakhouse is a luxurious steakhouse that specializes in prime meats and seafood.
- Roy Ellamar: Harvest is Roy Ellamar’s farm-to-table concept that sources ingredients from local and regional farmers.
- Julian Serrano: Julian Serrano Tapas offers a variety of small plates inspired by the flavors of Spain.
These celebrity chefs bring their own unique style and expertise to the dining scene at Bellagio, offering guests a wide range of culinary experiences to choose from.
Bellagio Restaurant Recommendations for Every Budget
When it comes to dining in Las Vegas, the Bellagio has a lot to offer. With a wide range of restaurants catering to different tastes and budgets, there’s something for everyone. In this guide, we’ll break down the best options for budget, moderate, and fine dining at the Bellagio.
Budget Dining Options:
- Cafe Gelato – Located in the Bellagio’s shopping promenade, Cafe Gelato is a great spot for a quick, affordable bite. They offer gelato, pastries, sandwiches, and salads. Prices range from $5 to $15.
- Noodles – If you’re craving Asian food, Noodles is a great choice. They serve up dishes from all over Asia, including ramen, pho, and pad thai. Prices range from $12 to $20.
- Snacks – For something quick and easy, Snacks is a good option. They serve pizza, hot dogs, and other snacks for around $10 each.
Moderate Dining Options:
- Prime Steakhouse – Prime Steakhouse is a classic steakhouse with an elegant ambiance. They serve up high-quality steaks, seafood, and sides. Prices range from $50 to $100 per person.
- Lago by Julian Serrano – Lago is a contemporary Italian restaurant with a focus on small plates. They offer a wide variety of dishes, including pizza, pasta, and seafood. Prices range from $25 to $50 per person.
- Jasmine – Jasmine is a fine dining Chinese restaurant with a beautiful view of the Bellagio fountains. They offer a wide range of dishes, including dim sum, seafood, and Peking duck. Prices range from $30 to $60 per person.
Fine Dining Options:
- Le Cirque – Le Cirque is a high-end French restaurant with a romantic ambiance. They offer a tasting menu and an à la carte menu featuring dishes like foie gras, lobster, and Wagyu beef. Prices range from $125 to $250 per person.
- Picasso – Picasso is a fine dining restaurant with a focus on French and Spanish cuisine. The restaurant is decorated with original Picasso paintings, adding to the ambiance. They offer a tasting menu and an à la carte menu featuring dishes like lobster and quail. Prices range from $125 to $250 per person.
- Michael Mina – Michael Mina is a modern American restaurant with a focus on seafood. They offer a tasting menu and an à la carte menu featuring dishes like lobster pot pie and A5 wagyu beef. Prices range from $100 to $200 per person.
No matter what your budget or taste, the Bellagio has a restaurant that will satisfy. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a romantic fine dining experience, you’ll find it here.