Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
If you’re looking for the best Italian food in Vegas, you’re in luck! Sin City is home to some of the country’s most delicious and authentic Italian restaurants. From classic spaghetti and meatballs to fresh seafood and handmade pasta, these five Italian eateries are a must-visit for any foodie.
- Carbone Las Vegas – Located in the Aria Resort and Casino, Carbone is known for its old-school Italian-American dishes like chicken scarpariello and veal parmesan. The atmosphere is lively and retro, with black-and-white checkered floors, red leather banquettes, and tuxedo-clad servers. Entrees start at around $40, making it one of the pricier options on the list, but the quality of the food and service is well worth it.
- Scarpetta – This Italian restaurant, located inside the Cosmopolitan, offers a modern take on classic Italian cuisine. Specialties include creamy polenta with wild mushrooms and a rich duck and foie gras ravioli. The elegant and intimate dining room has breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains. Entrees start at around $30.
- Sinatra – Named after the legendary crooner, this Italian restaurant in the Encore resort offers a glamorous and romantic atmosphere. The menu features classic Italian dishes like spaghetti and meatballs, osso buco, and lobster fra diavolo. Entrees start at around $40, but the portions are generous and the quality of the food is outstanding.
- Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar – This family-owned Italian restaurant is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. The menu features traditional Italian dishes made with fresh, high-quality ingredients. Don’t miss the homemade pasta, which is made fresh daily. Entrees start at around $20, making this a more affordable option than some of the other restaurants on the list.
- Buddy V’s Ristorante – This Italian restaurant, owned by Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro, offers hearty and flavorful Italian-American cuisine. Located inside the Venetian resort, the menu features dishes like chicken parmigiana, rigatoni alla vodka, and wood-fired pizzas. Entrees start at around $20, making this a great option for those on a budget.
- Lupo by Wolfgang Puck – Located inside Mandalay Bay, Lupo offers classic Italian dishes with a modern twist. Prices are on the higher side, but the quality of the food and the stunning decor make it worth it.
- Osteria Fiorella – This cozy Italian restaurant is located inside the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa. They serve classic Italian dishes like handmade pasta and wood-fired pizzas, and the prices are reasonable.
- Carmine’s – This family-style Italian restaurant is located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. The portions are large and meant to be shared, making it a great spot for groups. Their menu features classic Italian dishes like spaghetti and meatballs and chicken parmigiana.
- Il Mulino New York – Located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Il Mulino offers upscale Italian dining with a focus on fresh, high-quality ingredients. Their prices are on the higher side, but the quality of the food and the attentive service make it a great spot for a special occasion.
Overall, these Italian restaurants offer a range of dining experiences, from high-end and expensive to more casual and affordable. Each restaurant has its own unique atmosphere, menu, and specialties, but they all share a commitment to quality and authentic Italian cuisine. Bon appétit!