Why You Should Try Sadelle's Café at Bellagio
Sadelle's Café Menu Items
Here are some of the top menu items at Sadelle’s Café in Las Vegas:
- Smoked Salmon Tower: This tower is piled high with smoked salmon, bagels, cream cheese, capers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. It’s the perfect way to start your meal.
- Eggs Benedict: This classic brunch dish is made with two poached eggs, English muffins, Canadian bacon, and Hollandaise sauce. It’s always a crowd-pleaser.
- French Toast: This thick-cut French toast is soaked in a custard and then cooked to perfection. It’s served with powdered sugar, fruit, and whipped cream.
- Chopped Salad: This salad is made with mixed greens, grilled chicken, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and a balsamic vinaigrette. It’s a healthy and refreshing option.
- Chocolate Babka: This rich and decadent babka is made with chocolate, cinnamon, and sugar. It’s the perfect way to end your meal.
Few of Our Favorite Things About Sadelle's Café at Bellagio
Eating at Sadelle’s Café at Bellagio
Sadelle’s Café Las Vegas at Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 693.7356
Website: Sadelle’s Café Website
Directions From the Bellagio Front Desk
With the Reception desk to your left, you will be facing the Bellagio Conservatory. Enter the Bellagio conservatory and follow the right-hand pathway towards Sadelle’s Cafe. It is located next to Michael Mina.