Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Caesars Palace Las Vegas is renowned for its luxurious amenities, including its diverse dining options. With over 20 restaurants and eateries, Caesars Palace offers an array of cuisines and atmospheres for every palate and occasion. From quick bites to elegant fine dining experiences, guests will find a range of options to fit their tastes and budgets.
For budget-friendly dining, the resort features a number of fast-casual options such as Smashburger, Earl of Sandwich, and La Gloria. These spots offer tasty meals at affordable prices, perfect for a quick bite or a casual meal with friends or family.
For those seeking a more moderate dining experience, Caesars Palace has a variety of restaurants that offer a range of cuisines, including Asian fusion at Beijing Noodle No. 9, authentic Italian dishes at Rao’s, and classic American fare at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen. Prices for these options generally fall between $20 and $50 per person, depending on the dish and drinks.
For those looking for an upscale, fine dining experience, Caesars Palace has a number of Michelin-starred restaurants. The famous restaurant, Restaurant Guy Savoy, offers an exquisite French fine-dining experience with a menu featuring a variety of classic and contemporary dishes. Similarly, the award-winning Nobu, known for its Japanese fusion cuisine, serves up a range of dishes using only the freshest ingredients. These restaurants can be a bit more expensive, with entrees ranging from $50 to over $100.
Caesars Palace has something to offer regardless of your budget or dining preferences. From quick bites to elegant fine dining experiences, the resort’s dining options are sure to impress. Caesars Palace has got you covered whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a multi-course feast.
What Do We Love About Dining at Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace is known for its impressive selection of restaurants, from fine dining establishments to casual eateries. Here are some things that people love about the restaurants at Caesars Palace:
- Celebrity chefs: Many of the restaurants at Caesars Palace are operated by celebrity chefs, including Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay, and Nobu Matsuhisa. These chefs are known for their culinary expertise and innovative dishes, and their restaurants are popular with foodies and fans alike.
- Variety of cuisine: Caesars Palace offers a wide range of cuisine, from classic Italian dishes at Rao’s to modern Japanese fare at Nobu. There are also steakhouses, seafood restaurants, and French bistros, among other options. With so many choices, there’s something for everyone.
- Atmosphere: The restaurants at Caesars Palace are often praised for their ambiance, which can be romantic, sophisticated, or casual depending on the establishment. Some restaurants, like Hell’s Kitchen, offer a front-row seat to the action in the kitchen, while others, like Bacchanal Buffet, have stunning views of the surrounding scenery.
- Quality of food: With such high-profile chefs and a focus on fine dining, it’s no surprise that the food at Caesars Palace restaurants is often exceptional. Dishes are made with high-quality ingredients and prepared with care, resulting in flavors that are both bold and nuanced.
- Convenience: Caesars Palace is a popular destination for both tourists and locals, and many people appreciate the convenience of having so many dining options in one location. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a leisurely meal, you can find it at Caesars Palace without having to leave the property.
Every Caesars Palace Restaurant
Caesars Palace has over 35 restaurants, offering a variety of cuisines from all over the world. From casual eateries to fine dining establishments, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
American Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Cafe Americano ($$)
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen ($$$)
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill ($$$)
Buffet Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Bacchanal Buffet ($$)
Chinese Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Beijing Noodle No. 9 ($$)
- MR CHOW ($$$)
French Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Restaurant Guy Savoy ($$$$)
Steakhouse Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Old Homestead Steakhouse Las Vegas ($$$$)
- Peter Luger Steak House ($$$$)
- Stanton Social Prime ($$$)
Italian Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- Amalfi ($$$)
- Pronto by Giada ($)
Japanese Restaurants at Caesars Palace
- NOBU Restaurant Las Vegas ($$$$)
Bakery, Coffee, & CafeRestaurants at Caesars Palace
- Dominique Ansel ($$)
- Brioche by Guy Savoy ($)
- Starbucks ($)
Forum Food Court at Caesars Palace
- Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay ($)
- Chicken Guy! by Guy Fieri ($)
- Difara Pizza
- Halal Guys
Our Favorite Caesars Palace Restaurants
Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is home to a wide range of restaurants, offering a diverse selection of cuisines to suit all tastes and budgets. From celebrity chef-owned fine dining establishments to casual eateries, Caesars Palace has something for everyone.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen – This restaurant is inspired by the hit TV show and features dishes that have been featured on the show. Some popular items include the beef Wellington and sticky toffee pudding. Prices range from $32-$68 for entrees.
- Bacchanal Buffet – This buffet is known for its upscale dishes and a variety of options. Some popular stations include the seafood, carving, and dessert stations. Prices range from $54-$69 per person depending on the day and time.
- Rao’s – This Italian restaurant is a celebrity favorite and is known for its delicious meatballs and pasta dishes. Prices range from $29-$48 for entrees.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse – This steakhouse is known for its high-quality cuts of meat and classic steakhouse sides. Some popular cuts include the filet mignon and ribeye. Prices range from $52-$99 for entrees.
- Mesa Grill – This southwestern-style restaurant is owned by celebrity chef Bobby Flay and is known for its bold flavors and unique dishes. Some popular items include the New Mexican spiced pork tenderloin and blue corn pancake. Prices range from $34-$59 for entrees.
- Nobu – This upscale Japanese restaurant is owned by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and is known for its sushi and sashimi dishes. Some popular items include the black cod miso and yellowtail sashimi. Prices range from $24-$68 for entrees.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy – This French restaurant has earned three Michelin stars and is known for its exquisite cuisine and excellent service. Some popular dishes include the artichoke and black truffle soup and the roasted veal chop. Prices range from $110-$385 for the tasting menu.
Celebrity Chefs with Caesars Palace Restaurants
Caesars Palace is home to several restaurants owned by celebrity chefs. Here is a list of some of the notable ones:
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen – owned by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, this restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine inspired by the popular reality TV show.
- Rao’s – this Southern Italian restaurant is a Las Vegas outpost of the famous New York restaurant, and is co-owned by actor and singer Frank Pellegrino Jr.
- Nobu – owned by Japanese celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, this restaurant serves contemporary Japanese cuisine and is known for its signature dishes like black cod miso and rock shrimp tempura.
- Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill – owned by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, this Southwestern-style restaurant features bold flavors and innovative dishes.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy – owned by French chef Guy Savoy, this fine dining restaurant offers a seasonal menu of classic French dishes.
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden – owned by reality TV personality Lisa Vanderpump, this restaurant and bar offers a menu of small bites and cocktails in a chic garden setting.
- Pronto by Giada – owned by celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis, this casual Italian eatery serves pastries, sandwiches, and salads.
Caesars Palace Restaurant Recommendations for Every Budget
Caesars Palace is one of the most iconic hotels and casinos in Las Vegas, offering a wide variety of dining options to suit every taste and budget. Whether you’re looking for a casual bite to eat or a high-end culinary experience, Caesars Palace has something for everyone. Here’s a breakdown of the best restaurants at Caesars Palace, organized by budget.
- Earl of Sandwich: Located in the Forum Food Court, Earl of Sandwich offers delicious and affordable sandwiches, wraps, and salads starting at just $7.99.
- Beijing Noodle No. 9: This casual Chinese restaurant offers handmade noodles and dumplings for reasonable prices, with most dishes under $20.
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen: Fans of the popular TV show will love this restaurant, which serves up modern American cuisine with a fiery twist. Entrees start at around $40.
- Amalfi: Celebrity chef Bobby Flay’s Amalfi offers bold, italian-inspired flavors with dishes ranging from $30-$50.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy: This three Michelin-starred restaurant serves up exquisite French cuisine with a prix-fixe menu starting at $375 per person.
- Nobu: Nobu Matsuhisa’s eponymous Japanese restaurant offers a luxurious dining experience with high-quality sushi and seafood dishes starting at around $50.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse: Indulge in some of the best steaks in town at this classic steakhouse, with entrees ranging from $50-$100.
No matter what your budget or taste preferences are, Caesars Palace has a dining option that will satisfy your cravings. From quick bites to exquisite fine dining experiences, Caesars Palace has earned its reputation as one of the top culinary destinations in Las Vegas.