Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Resorts World Las Vegas, the newest resort on the Las Vegas Strip, offers a wide array of dining options. With more than 40 restaurants, bars, and lounges, this resort has something to satisfy any craving. Whether you’re in the mood for a casual bite or a fine dining experience, Resorts World has you covered.
One of the most exciting features of Resorts World’s dining scene is the diverse range of cuisines available. From Japanese and Chinese to Italian and Mexican, you can experience flavors from around the world without ever leaving the resort. Plus, there are plenty of options for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions.
Another standout aspect of Resorts World’s dining options is the sheer number of celebrity chefs and acclaimed restaurants. Many of the resort’s restaurants are helmed by renowned chefs such as Scott Conant, Gino Angelini, and Ray Garcia, and offer exceptional dining experiences that are sure to impress.
Overall, Resorts World Las Vegas has quickly become a top destination for foodies visiting the city, offering an impressive range of dining options that cater to all tastes and budgets.
What Do We Love About Dining at Resorts World
People love the dining options at Resorts World Las Vegas for several reasons. Firstly, the resort offers a wide variety of cuisines, ranging from Chinese and Japanese to Italian and Mexican. This means that visitors can try out different flavors and cuisines without ever having to leave the resort. Additionally, the resort caters to all dietary needs and restrictions, so there’s something for everyone.
Another reason why people love the dining options at Resorts World is the range of celebrity chefs and acclaimed restaurants. Visitors can indulge in delectable dishes from renowned chefs such as Scott Conant, Gino Angelini, and Ray Garcia. Many of these restaurants offer unique dining experiences, such as speakeasy-style bars and interactive culinary experiences.
Finally, people love the ambiance and atmosphere of the restaurants at Resorts World. The resort boasts a variety of settings, ranging from upscale fine dining establishments to casual eateries, and many feature stunning views of the city. The attention to detail in the design of these restaurants creates a memorable dining experience that visitors won’t soon forget.
Every Resorts World Restaurant
Fine Dining Restaurants at Resorts World
- Bar Zazu
- Caviar Bar Las Vegas
- Genting Palace
- Kusa Nori
Casual Restaurants at Resorts World
- Dawg House Saloon
- Mulberry Street Pizzaria
- Suns Out Buns Out
- The Kitchen
Famous Foods at Resorts World
- Ah Chun Shandong Dumpling
- Blood Bros BBQ
- Boon Tong Kee
- Burger Barn
- Famous Food Center Bar
- Fuhu Shack
- Fuhu Cha Chaan Teng
- Geylang Claypot Rice
- Googgle Man’s Char Kuey Teow
- Kuru Kuru Pa Yakitori
- Nori Bar
- Pepita’s Kitchen
- Streetbird Las Vegas
- Sweet Eats
- Ten Suns Braised Beef
- Tiger Sugar
Bars & Lounges at Resorts World
- Alle Lounge on 66
- Baccarat Bar
- Bumini Bar
- Conrad Lobby Bar
- Crockfords Lobby Bar
- Crystal Bar
- Eight Cigar Lounge
- Fat Tuesday
- Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge
- Here Kitty Kitty Vice Den
- High Limit Bar
- Jalisco Underground
- VIP Pool Bar
- Golden Monkey Tiki Lounge
Quick Eats Restaurants at Resorts World
- Aubi & Ramsa
- Craig’s Vegan
- On the Fly
- Randy’s Donuts
Our Favorite Resorts World Restaurants
With more than 40 food and beverage experiences to explore, Resorts World Las Vegas offers more globally inspired dishes than any other destination on the Strip. Here are a few of our favorite Resorts World Restaurants to try on your next Vegas trip!
- Famous Foods Street Eats: This food hall features a range of Asian-inspired street food dishes from top chefs across the globe.
- Kusa Nori: This Japanese restaurant offers an extensive sushi menu as well as other traditional dishes, all made with fresh, high-quality ingredients.
- Brezza: Helmed by renowned chef Scott Conant, Brezza offers classic Italian dishes such as handmade pastas, wood-fired pizzas, and seafood.
- ¡Viva!: This Mexican restaurant offers a vibrant atmosphere and serves up classic dishes with a modern twist, including tacos, ceviche, and margaritas.
- Dawg House Saloon and Sports Book: This casual eatery serves up classic American fare like burgers and hot dogs, along with craft beers and sports on big screens.
- Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge: This chic lounge offers a speakeasy-style atmosphere, craft cocktails, and live music.
- The Kitchen at Resorts World: This interactive cooking experience allows guests to work with a chef to create a custom meal using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Celebrity Chefs with Resorts World Restaurants
Resorts World Las Vegas boasts a lineup of celebrity chefs and acclaimed restaurants, including:
- Scott Conant’s Brezza – classic Italian cuisine from James Beard Award-winning chef Scott Conant.
- Gino Angelini’s Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi – an offshoot of the acclaimed L.A. Italian eatery, featuring Tuscan-inspired dishes.
- Ray Garcia’s Viva – modern Mexican cuisine from the L.A.-based chef.
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Streetbird – comfort food inspired by the chef’s Harlem roots.
- Craig Schoettler’s Electric Hospitality – a cocktail bar helmed by the award-winning mixologist.
- Rich Rosendale’s Goodwich – a sandwich shop featuring hand-crafted sandwiches and salads.
Resorts World Restaurant Recommendations for Every Budget
Resorts World Las Vegas is a new, state-of-the-art resort and casino that offers a variety of dining options for every budget. From casual eateries to fine dining establishments, there’s something for everyone at Resorts World.
Budget Dining: Famous Foods Street Eats is the perfect spot for those looking for a budget-friendly meal. This food hall offers a range of Asian-inspired street food dishes from top chefs across the globe. Prices for individual dishes range from $8 to $20, making it an affordable option for those looking for something quick and delicious.
Moderate Dining: Kusa Nori is a Japanese restaurant that offers an extensive sushi menu as well as other traditional dishes. Prices for sushi rolls range from $10 to $25, while entrees start at $20. The restaurant features a sleek and modern design, making it a great spot for a casual night out.
Fine Dining: For a fine dining experience, head to Brezza, helmed by renowned chef Scott Conant. This Italian restaurant offers classic dishes such as handmade pastas, wood-fired pizzas, and seafood. Entrees start at $30 and go up to $75 for the Wagyu ribeye. The restaurant also boasts a beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the pool, making it the perfect spot for a special occasion.
Other notable fine dining options at Resorts World include Gino Angelini’s Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, an offshoot of the acclaimed L.A. Italian eatery, and Ray Garcia’s Viva, offering modern Mexican cuisine.
No matter what your budget or dining preferences, Resorts World Las Vegas has something to offer. From casual eats to fine dining experiences, you’re sure to find a restaurant that suits your taste buds and your wallet.