Why we love Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas
Guy Savoy Las Vegas is a highly regarded restaurant that has gained popularity among people for several reasons:
- Exceptional Cuisine: Guy Savoy Las Vegas is known for its exceptional French cuisine, which is prepared using the finest ingredients and culinary techniques. The menu is a perfect combination of classic and contemporary dishes, and every dish is prepared with utmost attention to detail and presentation.
- Impeccable Service: The restaurant offers impeccable service that is warm, welcoming, and attentive. The staff is knowledgeable about the menu, and they are always ready to help guests with their choices.
- Elegant Ambience: The restaurant’s elegant and sophisticated ambience, with its chic décor, soft lighting, and comfortable seating, creates a luxurious dining experience that is unmatched.
- Reputation: Guy Savoy is a highly respected and renowned chef, and his restaurant has a reputation for being one of the best fine dining establishments in the world. People visit the restaurant because they know they can expect an extraordinary dining experience.
Overall, people love Guy Savoy Las Vegas because it offers an unforgettable dining experience that is all about indulgence, luxury, and excellence.
Restaurant Guy Savoy Tasting Menu & A La Carte Menu
13 Years of Forbes 5 Star Celebration Menu
$615 per person including premium wine pairing
$360 per person without wine pairing
served for the entire table
- Seasonal Amuse
- Octopus, Caviar, Watermelon
- Daurade, Fava, Cumin
- Artichoke and Black Truffle Soup, Toasted Mushroom Brioche with Black Truffle Butter
- “Sealand” A5 Japanese Wagyu Beef*, Lobster, Ravioli, Carrot, Coral Jus
- Tête de Moine, Confiture, Crackers
- Autour du Chocolat Menu
- “Colors of Caviar” 100
- Artichoke and Black Truffle Soup, Toasted Mushroom Brioche with Black Truffle Butter 80
- Seared Foie Gras* Lemon, Pistachio 95
- Radis-Beurre, Sunflower 55
- Dungeness Crab, Champagne, Kushi Oysters* 90
FROM THE SEA
- Roasted Wild Atlantic Turbot, Beet, Garlic, Sauce Bonne Femme 145
- Lobster, Trilogy of Carrot, Ravioli, Natural Coral Jus 140
- Salmon* Iceberg 105
FROM THE LAND
- American Wagyu Filet*, Braised Beef Cheek, Smoked Potato, Pommes Dauphines, Jus Bordelaise 155
- Milk Fed Veal, Crispy Sweetbread, Leek “Brulé”, Celery 150
- Quail Farcie Foie Gras, Texture d’Asperge, Jus Tranché 145
- Muscovy Duck Breast, Smoked Duck Sausage, “Pommes”, Salad 155
- “Sealand” A5 Japanese Wagyu Beef*, Lobster, Ravioli, Carrot, Coral Jus 255
About Chef Guy Savoy
Guy Savoy is a renowned French chef who has gained worldwide recognition for his exceptional culinary skills and culinary philosophy. He opened his first restaurant in Paris in 1980 and has since then expanded his restaurant empire to several cities around the world, including Las Vegas.
In 2015, Guy Savoy opened his eponymous restaurant at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, which has become one of the city’s most celebrated fine-dining establishments. The restaurant has been awarded three Michelin stars and has also been ranked among the top 50 restaurants in the world.
Born on July 24, 1953, in Nevers, France, Guy Savoy grew up in Bourgoin-Jallieu, a small town in southeastern France. He developed a passion for cooking at a young age and decided to pursue a career in the culinary arts. He trained under some of the most renowned chefs in France, including Troisgros, Senderens, and Chapel.
In 1980, Guy Savoy opened his first restaurant in Paris, which earned him his first Michelin star within its first year of operation. He went on to open several other restaurants in Paris, including Les Bouquinistes, which serves contemporary French cuisine, and Atelier Maître Albert, which specializes in roasted meats.
In addition to his restaurants in Paris, Guy Savoy has also opened restaurants in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Las Vegas. His restaurant in Las Vegas offers a menu that features some of his most iconic dishes, including the famous artichoke and black truffle soup, which has become a signature dish.
Guy Savoy has won several prestigious awards and accolades throughout his career, including the Legion d’Honneur, the highest honor in France. He is known for his commitment to using the highest quality ingredients and for his culinary philosophy, which is based on the idea that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Few of Our Favorite Things About Restaurant Guy Savoy
Make a Reservation at Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas
Restaurant Guy Savoy Menus
Eating at Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas at Caesars Palace
Location: Caesars Palace
Address: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Website: Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas Website
Restaurant Guy Savoy Las Vegas Hours