Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Park MGM, formerly known as Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, is a luxury hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel offers a variety of dining options to suit every taste and budget, from casual cafes and quick bites to upscale restaurants by world-renowned chefs.
For a casual and quick bite, Eataly is a popular destination. Eataly is an Italian marketplace featuring a variety of food stations, including pizza, pasta, and gelato. Here, guests can grab a quick bite or sit down for a meal in one of the many dining areas. There’s also a wine and beer bar, as well as a retail section selling Italian products.
For a more upscale dining experience, Park MGM offers several options, including Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, a Chicago-style steakhouse with vintage decor and an extensive wine list. Chef Roy Choi’s Best Friend is a Korean-inspired restaurant featuring bold flavors and creative dishes. Primrose is a French-inspired restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a bright and airy setting, while La La Noodle serves up authentic Chinese and Vietnamese dishes.
Overall, Park MGM has a variety of dining options to suit every taste and budget. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a luxurious dining experience, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your appetite at Park MGM.
What Do We Love About Dining at Park MGM
Park MGM has received rave reviews for the mix of culinary experiences.
There are several reasons why people love the restaurants at Park MGM in Las Vegas. Here are five of the reasons we love it!
- Variety of options: With various restaurants, guests at Park MGM can enjoy a diverse range of cuisines and dining experiences. From Italian street food at Eataly to French-inspired fare at Primrose, there’s something for everyone.
- Quality of food: Many visitors to Park MGM rave about the food quality at the hotel’s restaurants. For example, Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar has received praise for its flavorful steaks and creative sides. Best Friend, Chef Roy Choi’s Korean-American eatery, is known for its bold flavors and playful dishes. And La La Noodle has earned a reputation for its authentic Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine.
- Atmosphere: The restaurants at Park MGM offer a range of atmospheres to suit different moods and occasions. For example, Primrose has a bright and airy setting that’s perfect for a casual lunch or brunch, while Bavette’s has a vintage, speakeasy vibe that’s ideal for a romantic dinner. La La Noodle’s contemporary decor and open kitchen provide a lively backdrop for a meal.
- Celebrity chefs: Some of the restaurants at Park MGM are helmed by celebrity chefs, which adds to their appeal. Chef Roy Choi, for example, is a well-known figure in the culinary world, and his innovative take on Korean cuisine at Best Friend has garnered attention. The Michelin-starred chef Joshua Smith oversees the menu at Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, which has helped establish its reputation for quality.
- Accessibility: Finally, visitors appreciate the fact that the restaurants at Park MGM are easily accessible from the casino and hotel. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite between rounds of gambling or a leisurely meal with friends, you can easily find a restaurant that suits your needs without having to travel far.
Every Park MGM Restaurant
Asian Restaurants at Park MGM
- La La Noodle ($)
American Restaurants at Park MGM
- NoMad Library Restaurant ($$$)
- Best Friend by Roy Choi ($)
- BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar ($)
- Hello Kitty Cafe ($)
- The NoMad Bar ($$$)
- The Crack Shack ($)
- Side Betty Grill ($)
- Primrose ($$)
- Starbucks ($)
Italian Restaurants at Park MGM
- Toscana Ristorante & Bar ($$)
- Eataly ($)
- La Pizza e La Pasta ($)
Steakhouses at Park MGM
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar ($$$$)
Our Favorite Park MGM Restaurants
Park MGM is one of our favorite hotels to stay & play because of it’s non-smoking policy across the entire hotel. In addition, it offers lower table minimums & has been recently renovated with a number of new, awesome restaurants.
Here are our favoite restaurant recommendations for visitors to Park MGM in Las Vegas:
- Eataly: This Italian marketplace is a must-visit for lovers of Italian cuisine. Enjoy handmade pasta, authentic pizza, fresh seafood, and more.
- Best Friend: Chef Roy Choi’s Korean-inspired restaurant is a lively spot for bold flavors and creative dishes. Don’t miss the spicy rice cakes or the Kogi taco, a fusion of Korean and Mexican flavors.
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar: This upscale steakhouse is known for its tender, flavorful cuts of meat, as well as its classic sides like creamed spinach and mashed potatoes. The vintage decor and extensive wine list add to the ambiance.
- Primrose: This French-inspired cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a bright and airy setting. Try the croque madame or the ratatouille tartine for a taste of France.
- La La Noodle: For authentic Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine, head to La La Noodle. The menu includes classics like pho, hot and sour soup, and dim sum.
- Moneyline Sports Bar & Book: If you’re looking for a place to catch the game and enjoy some pub fare, Moneyline is the spot. The menu includes burgers, wings, and nachos, and there are plenty of TVs to keep you entertained.
- Mama Rabbit Bar: This tequila and mezcal bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail and some Mexican-inspired small plates. Try the tacos al pastor or the ceviche for a taste of Mexico.
Celebrity Chefs with Park MGM Restaurants
Chef Roy Choi oversees Best Friend, a Korean-inspired restaurant that combines bold flavors with playful dishes at Park MGM.
Chef Roy Choi is a culinary pioneer known for his innovative fusion of Korean and American cuisine. His unique approach to cooking has earned him a reputation as one of the most influential chefs in America. Choi’s food reflects his upbringing in Los Angeles, where he was exposed to diverse cultures and cuisines. He is widely credited with popularizing the Korean taco, a fusion dish combining Korean barbecue and Mexican flavors.
Choi has been recognized with numerous awards for his contributions to the culinary world, including being named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. In addition to his successful restaurants, Choi has published a cookbook, hosted a food-themed TV series, and founded the non-profit organization LocoL, which aims to provide healthy and affordable fast food options in underserved communities.
Park MGM Restaurant Recommendations for Every Budget
If you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas and staying at Park MGM, you’re in for a treat when it comes to dining. From budget-friendly bites to fine dining experiences, Park MGM has something for everyone. Here are our top picks for budget, moderate, and fine dining at Park MGM, along with estimated price ranges:
- La La Noodle: For authentic Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine at a reasonable price, head to La La Noodle. Most dishes are under $20.
- Moneyline Sports Bar & Book: A casual sports bar with a variety of pub-style food options such as burgers, wings, and nachos. Most items are under $15.
- Eataly: This Italian marketplace offers a variety of affordable options such as pizza, panini, and pasta. Most dishes are under $20.
- Best Friend: This trendy Korean-American eatery by Chef Roy Choi serves creative and bold dishes. Expect to spend around $20-$30 per dish.
- Primrose: French-inspired fare in a bright and airy setting, Primrose serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Prices range from $15-$30.
- Mama Rabbit Bar: A tequila and mezcal bar with Mexican-inspired small plates. Expect to spend around $20-$30 per dish.
- Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar: An upscale steakhouse with vintage decor and an extensive wine list. Prices for entrees range from $40-$80.
- NoMad Restaurant: An elegant dining experience featuring classic American cuisine with a modern twist. Entrees range from $30-$60.
- Roy Choi’s Best Friend Tasting Room: An exclusive 18-seat dining room within Best Friend offering a unique dining experience with a rotating menu. Expect to spend around $100-$150 per person.
Overall, dining at Park MGM offers a diverse range of options to fit any budget or taste preference. Whether you’re in the mood for casual bites or a special occasion meal, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your cravings.