Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
The F1 Vegas Grand Prix is a newly announced addition to the Formula One calendar, with the inaugural race scheduled for the fall of 2023. Here are the highlights:
- Location: The F1 Vegas Grand Prix will be held on a brand-new street circuit located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The circuit will wind its way through some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Date: The race is scheduled for November 16th, 2023 as part of the 2023 Formula One World Championship.
- Circuit length: The exact length of the F1 Vegas Grand Prix circuit has not yet been confirmed, but it is expected to be around 3.2 miles (5.15 km) long, with 20 turns.
- Surface: The track surface will be made of asphalt, and it will feature some unique challenges for drivers, including a mix of high-speed straights, tight corners, and elevation changes.
- Fan experience: The F1 Vegas Grand Prix is expected to offer a unique fan experience, with plenty of opportunities for entertainment both on and off the track. There will be a fan festival in the lead-up to the race, and spectators will be able to enjoy all the excitement of Las Vegas alongside the thrill of the F1 race.
The F1 Vegas Grand Prix will be held on a brand-new street circuit in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The circuit is being designed by Hermann Tilke, a renowned racetrack designer who has created many of the world’s top F1 circuits. The track will wind through the city, with some sections running alongside the famous Las Vegas Strip. The circuit is expected to provide drivers with a unique challenge, as they navigate tight corners and fast straights while dealing with the Las Vegas desert’s unpredictable weather and wind conditions.
The race will be the first Formula One event in Las Vegas since the Caesars Palace Grand Prix in 1982. The race is expected to draw many international visitors to Las Vegas, boosting the local economy and providing a welcome boost for the city’s tourism industry.
The exact length of the F1 Vegas Grand Prix circuit has not yet been confirmed, but it is expected to be around 3.2 miles (5.15 km) long, with 20 turns. The track will be designed to balance high-speed straights and technical corners, allowing drivers to showcase their skills and push their cars to the limit. The circuit is also expected to feature several elevation changes, adding an extra challenge for the drivers.
The track surface for the F1 Vegas Grand Prix will be made of asphalt, providing a smooth and durable racing surface for the drivers. The asphalt will be designed to provide maximum grip for the cars while also being durable enough to withstand the punishing demands of a Formula One race. The circuit will also feature various corners, including fast sweepers, tight hairpins, and chicane sequences, providing a challenging and varied driving experience for the drivers.
The F1 Vegas Grand Prix promises to offer a unique fan experience, with plenty of opportunities for entertainment both on and off the track. In the lead-up to the race, there will be a fan festival featuring live music, food and drink stalls, and a range of other attractions. On race day, fans will enjoy all the excitement of Las Vegas alongside the thrill of the F1 race, with a range of hospitality options available. There will also be a range of fan zones located around the circuit, where fans can watch the race from various vantage points and enjoy a variety of entertainment options.
Overall, the F1 Vegas Grand Prix promises to be an exciting addition to the Formula One calendar, and it will be interesting to see how the drivers and teams adapt to this challenging new circuit. With its unique location, challenging layout, and exciting fan experience, the F1 Vegas Grand Prix is sure to be a highlight of the 2023 Formula One season.