Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Caesars Entertainment is one of the most well-known and prestigious hospitality companies in Las Vegas. With multiple hotels and casinos under its umbrella, each property offers unique features and amenities. Here are the best features of each Caesars-owned hotel and casino in Vegas:
Caesars Palace is perhaps the most iconic and well-known property in the Caesars Entertainment portfolio. The hotel and casino boasts over 4,000 rooms and suites, as well as a sprawling 120,000-square-foot casino floor. Some of the best features of Caesars Palace include:
- The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, a luxury shopping mall with over 160 stores, including high-end brands like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Prada.
- The Garden of the Gods pool oasis, a sprawling six-pool complex featuring private cabanas, daybeds, and swim-up blackjack tables.
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, a 4,000-seat venue that has hosted some of the biggest names in entertainment, including Celine Dion, Elton John, and Mariah Carey.
The Cromwell – Book Now (Save 35%)
The Cromwell is a boutique hotel and casino located on the Strip, known for its intimate and luxurious atmosphere. With just 188 rooms and suites, The Cromwell offers a more exclusive and personalized experience compared to some of the larger Caesars properties. Some of the best features of The Cromwell include:
- Giada, a restaurant by celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis, offering Italian cuisine with a California twist and stunning views of the Strip.
- Drai’s Beachclub and Nightclub, a rooftop pool and nightclub featuring live music, DJs, and celebrity appearances.
- The Cromwell’s casino, which offers a variety of table games and slot machines, as well as a unique gaming area known as The Abbey, which offers a more intimate and exclusive gaming experience.
Paris Las Vegas is a French-themed hotel and casino located on the Strip, featuring a replica of the Eiffel Tower and other Parisian landmarks. The hotel offers over 2,900 rooms and suites, as well as a 95,000-square-foot casino floor. Some of the best features of Paris Las Vegas include:
- The Eiffel Tower Experience, which allows guests to ascend to the top of the replica Eiffel Tower for stunning views of the Strip and the surrounding desert.
- Le Village Buffet, a French-inspired buffet featuring a variety of cuisine from different regions of France.
- The Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop, a rooftop nightclub featuring music, dancing, and a stunning view of the Strip.
Harrah’s Las Vegas is a classic hotel and casino located on the Strip, featuring over 2,500 rooms and suites and a 90,000-square-foot casino floor. Some of the best features of Harrah’s Las Vegas include:
- The Piano Bar, a popular nightlife spot featuring live music, sing-alongs, and dueling pianos.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House, a high-end steakhouse featuring USDA Prime beef and a variety of other dishes.
- The Carnival Court, an outdoor bar and entertainment venue featuring live music, flair bartenders, and table games.
Flamingo Las Vegas is a classic hotel and casino located on the Strip, featuring over 3,500 rooms and suites and a 72,000-square-foot casino floor. The hotel is known for its iconic pink flamingo theme and its rich history, dating back to its opening in 1946. Some of the best features of Flamingo Las Vegas include:
- The Wildlife Habitat, a lush oasis featuring live flamingos, swans, ducks, and other exotic birds, as well as koi fish and turtles.
- The Go Poo, a tropical oasis featuring a large pool, multiple bars, and live DJs and entertainment.
- The Margaritaville Casino, a gaming area featuring slot machines and table games with a Caribbean-inspired theme.
Bally’s Las Vegas is now Horseshoe Las Vegas. This classic hotel and casino located on the Strip, featuring over 2,800 rooms and suites and a 67,000-square-foot casino floor. The hotel is known for its retro-chic decor and its prime location in the heart of the Strip. Some of the best features of Bally’s Las Vegas include:
- The Twilight Zone by Monster Mini Golf, a miniature golf course featuring blacklight holes inspired by the classic TV show “The Twilight Zone.”
- BLT Steak, a high-end steakhouse featuring prime cuts of beef and a variety of seafood dishes.
- The Grand Bazaar Shops, an outdoor shopping mall featuring over 120 stores, including unique souvenir shops and popular brands like Swarovski and L’Occitane.
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is a unique property located just off the Strip, featuring over 2,500 all-suite rooms and a 120,000-square-foot casino floor. The hotel is known for its vibrant atmosphere, with colorful decor and a lively Brazilian theme. Some of the best features of Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino include:
- The Rio Zipline, a thrill ride that takes guests on a 400-foot-high ride across the hotel’s carnival-inspired rooftop.
- VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub & Lounge, a rooftop nightclub featuring stunning views of the Strip, live music, and a wide selection of drinks.
- The World Series of Poker, a yearly event that draws thousands of professional and amateur poker players from around the world to compete for millions in prizes.
In conclusion, each Caesars-owned hotel and casino in Vegas offers its own unique features and amenities, from luxury shopping malls and high-end restaurants to rooftop nightclubs and outdoor entertainment venues. Whether you’re looking for a classic Vegas experience or a more intimate and personalized getaway, there’s a Caesars property that’s sure to fit your needs.