Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Caesars Palace is a world-renowned resort and casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Opened in 1966, Caesars Palace has become synonymous with luxury and indulgence and has been a favorite destination for celebrities and high rollers for decades. The resort boasts a wide range of amenities and attractions that cater to all guests, including foodies, nightlife enthusiasts, and those looking for a relaxing pool day.
Caesars Palace Casino
The casino at Caesars Palace is one of the largest and most impressive in Las Vegas, spanning over 124,000 square feet. The casino features over 1,500 slot machines and 180 table games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, and more. The casino also has a poker room, with daily tournaments and cash games. In addition to the gaming offerings, the casino has several bars and lounges, making it the perfect spot for a night out.
Restaurants at Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace is also home to some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas. The resort features over 20 dining options, ranging from casual cafes to high-end fine dining restaurants. There is something for every taste and budget at Caesars Palace.
Here are some of our favorite restaurants at Caesars Palace:
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen – This iconic restaurant, inspired by the hit TV show, serves up modern British cuisine with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu features dishes such as beef Wellington and sticky toffee pudding, and the restaurant’s fiery decor pays tribute to the show’s signature challenges.
- Bacchanal Buffet – This award-winning buffet is one of the best in Las Vegas, featuring over 500 dishes from around the world. The restaurant is known for its upscale decor and its attention to detail, with live cooking stations and unique offerings such as a build-your-own macaroni and cheese bar.
- Nobu Restaurant – This elegant Japanese restaurant is a must-visit for any foodie, with a menu that combines traditional Japanese dishes with modern twists. The restaurant’s signature dish is the black cod miso, but there are also plenty of sushi and sashimi options to choose from.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse – This classic American steakhouse has been a favorite of celebrities and high rollers for decades. The menu features USDA prime steaks, as well as seafood and other classic American dishes. The restaurant’s intimate, old-school decor is a nod to its long history on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Rao’s – This upscale Italian restaurant is modeled after the legendary Rao’s in New York City, and is known for its family-style dining and classic Italian dishes. The menu features dishes such as meatballs, chicken scarpariello, and pasta with Sunday gravy.
- MR CHOW – This sleek, upscale Chinese restaurant is a favorite of celebrities and high rollers, with a menu that combines traditional Chinese dishes with modern flair. The restaurant’s signature dish is the Beijing duck, which is carved tableside and served with pancakes, scallions, and hoisin sauce.
- Searsucker – This contemporary American restaurant, led by celebrity chef Brian Malarkey, serves up playful takes on classic dishes. The menu features dishes such as duck wings, bone marrow, and a variety of wood-fired steaks.
- The Palm – This classic American steakhouse has been a staple at Caesars Palace for over 20 years, serving up USDA prime steaks, seafood, and classic Italian dishes. The restaurant is known for its caricatures of famous people on the walls, and its cozy, clubby atmosphere.
- Beijing Noodle No. 9 – This casual Chinese restaurant is a hidden gem at Caesars Palace, serving up handmade noodles and other Chinese dishes. The restaurant’s signature dish is the “show kitchen” Beijing-style noodle, which is hand-pulled by the chefs in front of diners.
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden – This elegant, garden-inspired cocktail bar and lounge is a newer addition to Caesars Palace. Created by reality TV star and restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump, the bar features a selection of unique cocktails, small bites, and a beautiful outdoor patio area.
Pools at Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace is home to some of the most luxurious pools and clubs on the Las Vegas Strip, offering visitors the chance to party and relax in style. The resort features several pools, each with its own unique atmosphere and amenities. The Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis is a massive, five-acre complex with several different pools, cabanas, and lounges. The Venus Pool Club, located within the Garden of the Gods complex, is a European-style pool that offers topless sunbathing and a sophisticated, adult-only atmosphere.
For those looking for a more traditional pool experience, the Bacchus Pool is a more laid-back option, with a swim-up bar and a casual atmosphere. The Nobu Hotel Pool is a private, Japanese-inspired pool that’s open exclusively to guests of the Nobu Hotel, offering a serene and secluded retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip.
When the sun goes down, Caesars Palace is home to some of the hottest nightclubs and bars in Las Vegas. Omnia Nightclub is a massive, four-story venue with multiple dance floors, VIP areas, and a stunning rooftop terrace overlooking the Strip. The club is known for its high-energy atmosphere, celebrity guests, and world-class DJs. The Vanderpump Cocktail Garden is a more laid-back option, featuring a beautiful outdoor patio and a selection of unique cocktails crafted by reality TV star and restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump. For those looking to experience the ultimate VIP experience, the 24-hour private butler service at the exclusive Nobu Villa is a must-do, offering personalized service, a private pool, and breathtaking views of the Strip.
Shopping & Attractions at Caesars Palace
In addition to the gaming, dining, and pool offerings, Caesars Palace has several other unique attractions. The Colosseum is a 4,000-seat entertainment venue that has hosted some of the biggest names in music and entertainment, including Elton John, Celine Dion, and Rod Stewart. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is a world-renowned shopping destination, featuring over 160 stores and restaurants. The Fall of Atlantis show, located in the Forum Shops, is a free attraction that features animatronic figures, special effects, and a dramatic storyline.
Shopping at Caesars Palace is a must-do for any fashionista or luxury shopper visiting Las Vegas. With a variety of high-end designer boutiques and upscale shopping experiences, Caesars Palace offers a world-class shopping destination within the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
One of the most popular shopping destinations at Caesars Palace is the Forum Shops, a massive, three-story shopping center that features over 160 designer boutiques and luxury brands. The Forum Shops is known for its dramatic architecture and decor, including its stunning indoor “sky” painted with blue and white clouds, and the awe-inspiring “Fall of Atlantis” show featuring animatronic figures.
Other notable shopping destinations at Caesars Palace include the Appian Way Shops, a collection of boutiques and artisan shops modeled after an ancient Roman marketplace, and the luxury watch and jewelry store Watches of Switzerland, which features a collection of the world’s finest timepieces. Whether you’re in search of the latest fashion trends, unique artisanal goods, or the perfect piece of jewelry, Caesars Palace offers a one-of-a-kind shopping experience that’s sure to impress.
Overall, Caesars Palace is a must-visit for anyone traveling to Las Vegas. With its impressive gaming, dining, and pool offerings, as well as unique attractions and world-class entertainment, Caesars Palace has something for everyone.