Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Las Vegas is a city full of glitz, glamour, and unforgettable experiences. From the bright lights of the Strip to the towering buildings and stunning natural scenery, there are endless opportunities for capturing the perfect Instagram photo. Whether you’re a seasoned influencer or just looking to up your social media game, we’ve put together a guide to the most Instagrammable views in Vegas. From breathtaking vistas to hidden gems, this guide will take you on a journey through Sin City’s most photogenic spots. So grab your camera, charge your phone, and get ready to snap some envy-inducing photos.
- The High Roller – The High Roller is a 550-foot-tall observation wheel located at The LINQ Promenade. The views from the top are stunning, with panoramic vistas of the entire Strip and the surrounding mountains. You can also enjoy a drink or snack in one of the High Roller’s enclosed cabins.
- The Stratosphere Tower – The Stratosphere Tower is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, rising 1,149 feet above the Strip. From the top, you can see up to 100 miles away on a clear day. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even take a ride on the tower’s SkyJump or Big Shot thrill rides.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience – The Eiffel Tower Experience at the Paris Las Vegas hotel offers breathtaking views of the Strip and the surrounding mountains. At 46 stories tall, the tower is half the size of the original Eiffel Tower in Paris, but the views are just as stunning.
- The Top of the World Restaurant – The Top of the World Restaurant is located on the 106th floor of the Stratosphere Tower, offering 360-degree views of the city while you dine. The restaurant rotates 360 degrees every 80 minutes, giving you a constantly changing view of the city.
- The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay – The Foundation Room is a members-only club located on the 63rd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. The club offers stunning views of the Strip and the surrounding desert, as well as delicious food and cocktails.
- The Bellagio Fountains – While not a traditional viewpoint, the Bellagio Fountains offer a unique perspective of the Strip from ground level. The fountains are synchronized to music and dance in choreographed displays, creating a magical experience.
- The Hoover Dam – While not technically in Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam is only a short drive away and offers incredible views of the Colorado River and the surrounding desert. Take a guided tour or explore on your own for breathtaking views of the engineering marvel.
These are just a few of the best views in Las Vegas. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling high-altitude experience or a relaxing spot to take in the scenery, there’s something for everyone in Sin City. Don’t forget to bring your camera, as the views are sure to take your breath away.