Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
The 2023 Raiders home schedule features a number of the best traveling fans in the NFL, making the trip to Vegas for a Raiders game a costly endeavor in 2023. Nearly every team on the 2023 Vegas home game schedule will travel well & ensure that prices for Vegas Raiders tickets stay high with the Steelers, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, & Packers heading to Vegas.
So how can the out-of-town Raiders fan afford to take in a game in 2023? The best bet is taking over another city & snatching up more affordable tickets. Today, we will examine the costs to taking in the Raiders in Indianapolis on New Year’s Eve. Indianapolis is a fairly affordable city & the ticket prices are very reasonable after a 4-win year.
But that’s not to say this game won’t be exciting. The Colts will feature 4th Pick Anthony Richardson who will almost assuredly be the starter by this late in the season. This also should be a winnable game, making it another great road game option.
Ticket Prices for the Raiders @ Colts Game in Indianapolis
Indianapolis is one of the most affordable cities in the country and has an amazing downtown to watch a game. The weather might not be the best in late December, but typically winters don’t get too crazy till a bit later into the winter. The ticket prices are cheap right now after a bad season, so it’s the perfect time to score seats at the bottom basement prices.
|PLATFORM||CHEAPEST TICKET||CHEAPEST 100-LEVEL TICKET||BUY LINK|
|Gametime||⚡ $41 ⚡||$109||Buy Now|
Hotel Prices for the Raiders @ Colts Game in Indianapolis
As Indianapolis natives, we can really help you ensure you get the perfect hotel for your trip. In late December, it can be snowy & gross in Indianapolis, but have no fear! Some of the downtown hotels connect to Lucas Oil Stadium, so you never have to go outside if the weather is bad!
In addition, Indianapolis is one of the best downtown‘s in the entire country for events. Most everything downtown is within a fairly quick walk around the hotels & Lucas Oil Stadium. It’s truly a great city for away fans because of the affordable prices & easy of getting around. You won’t even need a car if you take a cab/ride share from IND to downtown.
Here are some of our favorite hotels with prices for this weekend. Here’s the list of all hotels near Lucas Oil Stadium. If you were coming in September, I may recommend more hotels, but at these prices & because of the weather, I HIGHLY recommend the JW Marriott Indianapolis or one of these options:
|Hotel||Per Night||Total Cost||Favorite Things||Book|
|JW Marriott Indianapolis||$209||$627||Nicest Hotel. Connected to Lucas Oil Stadium. Highly recommended. Restaurants in the hotel.||Book|
|Indianapolis Marriott Downtown||$192||$577||Solid Hotel. Connected to Lucas Oil Stadium. Recommended.||Book|
|The Westin Indianapolis||$167||$501||Solid Hotel. Connected to Lucas Oil Stadium. Recommended.||Book|
|Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown||$154||$464||Solid Hotel. Close to Lucas Oil Stadium. Close to lots of restaurants.||Book|
Raiders at Colts Seating Chart for Lucas Oil Stadium
Where to Eat in Indianapolis for Colts Games
When it comes to dining options before an Indianapolis Colts game, the city offers a range of restaurants to suit different tastes and preferences. Here are some popular recommendations for pre-game dining near Lucas Oil Stadium:
- St. Elmo Steak House: A local institution known for its world-famous shrimp cocktail and aged steaks, St. Elmo Steak House is a classic choice for a pre-game meal. Enjoy a hearty steak or indulge in their delicious seafood options before heading to the stadium.
- Harry & Izzy’s: Sister restaurant to St. Elmo Steak House, Harry & Izzy’s offers a similar menu with a slightly more casual atmosphere. From their signature shrimp cocktail to juicy steaks and flavorful sandwiches, Harry & Izzy’s is a great spot for pre-game dining.
- The Eagle: Located in the nearby Mass Ave district, The Eagle serves up Southern-inspired comfort food. Enjoy their famous fried chicken, mac and cheese, and flavorful sides for a satisfying pre-game feast.
- Shapiro’s Delicatessen: If you’re in the mood for deli-style sandwiches and traditional Jewish comfort food, Shapiro’s Delicatessen is the place to go. Their piled-high pastrami and corned beef sandwiches, matzo ball soup, and knishes are all-time favorites.
- Yolk: For a breakfast or brunch option before an early Colts game, Yolk is a popular choice. This breakfast spot offers a variety of hearty dishes, including omelets, pancakes, and eggs Benedict, along with fresh juices and smoothies.
- Slippery Noodle Inn: If you’re looking for a more casual, laid-back atmosphere, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a historic blues bar and restaurant near the stadium. Enjoy their pub-style fare, live music, and vibrant ambiance before heading to the game.
Remember to make reservations in advance, especially on game days, as these popular restaurants can get busy. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to check the opening hours and availability, as they may vary depending on the game schedule or other events in the area.
Best Indianapolis Sports Bars to Watch a Game or Pre-Game
If you’re looking for sports bars near Lucas Oil Stadium to catch a Colts game, here are some recommendations:
- Kilroy’s Bar & Grill: Located just a short walk from the stadium, Kilroy’s is a popular spot for game-day excitement. With multiple screens, a lively atmosphere, and a wide selection of drinks and pub food, it’s an excellent choice for sports fans.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: A well-known chain with a sports-centric atmosphere, Buffalo Wild Wings is a go-to spot for watching games. With a variety of TVs, a broad selection of beers, and a menu featuring wings and other classic sports bar fare, it’s a reliable choice for game-day viewing.
- High Velocity: Situated inside the JW Marriott Indianapolis, High Velocity offers a sleek sports bar experience. Boasting a wall of high-definition screens, an extensive beer selection, and a menu featuring elevated pub food, it’s a great option for a more upscale sports bar experience.
- The District Tap: With its spacious interior and numerous TVs, The District Tap is an ideal place to catch a Colts game. They offer an extensive beer list, including local craft brews, and a menu featuring burgers, sandwiches, and other comfort food favorites.
- Brothers Bar & Grill: Known for its sports-friendly atmosphere and large projection screens, Brothers Bar & Grill is a popular spot for game-day gatherings. Enjoy their selection of beers on tap, game-time specials, and a menu featuring bar classics like burgers and nachos.
- Chatham Tap: A local favorite, Chatham Tap offers an authentic English pub experience with a sports twist. With a great selection of beers, including a variety of European imports, and a menu featuring British and American pub food, it’s a unique spot to enjoy a Colts game.
Remember to arrive early on game days to secure a good spot, as these sports bars can get crowded. Additionally, it’s advisable to check their opening hours, as they may vary depending on the game schedule or other events.