Become a Unleash Vegas VIP for Free
Las Vegas is a city that never sleeps, and there’s no shortage of things to do here. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a frequent traveler, there’s always something new and exciting to explore. In this blog post, we’ll cover some of the best things to do in Vegas, including attractions, restaurants, day trips, and more. We’ve divided our suggestions into two categories: things to do during the day and things to do at night, so you can plan your itinerary accordingly.
Things to Do During the Day:
- Visit the Strip: The Strip is the heart of Las Vegas, and it’s where most of the action takes place. It’s a great place to start your day and explore the various hotels, casinos, and attractions. Take a walk down the Strip and marvel at the grandeur of the city’s most famous landmarks.
- Visit the Neon Museum: The Neon Museum is a unique attraction that showcases the history of Las Vegas through its iconic neon signs. It’s a great place to learn about the city’s past and take some amazing photos.
- Explore the Hoover Dam: The Hoover Dam is one of the most impressive engineering feats in the world, and it’s only a short drive from Las Vegas. Take a tour of the dam and learn about its history and construction.
- Take a Helicopter Tour: See the city from a different perspective by taking a helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip. It’s a great way to see the city’s most famous landmarks from above.
- Go Shopping: Las Vegas is known for its shopping, and there’s no shortage of malls and boutiques to explore. Some of the best shopping destinations include The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, and the Fashion Show Mall.
- Hit the Pool: Most of the Vegas resorts have pool complexes to die for! Always remember your sunscreen & understand the dry heat (especially if you’re coming from the midwest) & be sure to hydrate! But pool season is one of the best in Vegas and can offer you hours of fun.
Things to Do at Night
Vegas comes alive at night! Here are some of our favorite things to do when the sun goes down in Las Vegas:
- See a Show: Las Vegas is known for its world-class entertainment, and there’s no shortage of shows to see. Some of the most popular shows include Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, and Absinthe.
- Go to a Nightclub: Las Vegas is also famous for its nightlife, and there are plenty of nightclubs to explore. Some of the most popular clubs include Omnia, XS, and Hakkasan.
- Visit the High Roller: The High Roller is a massive Ferris wheel that offers stunning views of the city at night. It’s a great way to see the city’s lights from above.
- Try Your Luck at the Casino: Las Vegas is known for its casinos, and there’s no shortage of places to try your luck. Whether you’re a seasoned gambler or a novice, there’s a casino for everyone.
- Go to a Restaurant: Las Vegas is home to some of the world’s best restaurants, and there’s no shortage of options to choose from. Some of the best include Joel Robuchon, Guy Savoy, and Picasso.
While we love the glitz and glamour of the strip as much as anyone, there are also some of the most beautiful scenes in the country within a quick day trip from the strip. If you need to take a break for the casinos & get some fresh air, here are a few of the best options for a day trip from Vegas.
- Grand Canyon: The Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic natural wonders in the world, and it’s only a short drive from Las Vegas. Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon and explore the various hiking trails and scenic viewpoints.
- Red Rock Canyon: Red Rock Canyon is another great day trip destination, and it’s only a few miles from Las Vegas. Take a scenic drive through the canyon and explore the various hiking trails.
- Death Valley: Death Valley is a unique destination that offers stunning landscapes and natural wonders. It’s a bit farther from Las Vegas, but it’s definitely worth the trip.
Overall, Las Vegas has something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in world-class entertainment, fine dining, or outdoor adventures, there’s always something to do in Sin City. With so many attractions and activities